Wednesday, February 16, 2011

day forty seven

a man at my work is turning 75 years old tomorrow. i asked him what his favorite dessert was, and he intricately described a mouse-type food that involved lady fingers and a few words i'd never heard before. so i asked him if he liked homemade peppermint patties.
pittsburgh, pennsylvania

?

I would have taken a picture of in inside of Jcrew, since I was there from 9pm - 6:30 am and then 2.5 hours later from 9am - 1pm. Sometimes you just have to be dedicated to apparel.
Since I was afraid it was illegal to take a picture of my employment happenings and post it on the internet I didn't do it, and then I forgot to take a picture of me sleeping to a caps game, so
no picture folks. This is a disappointment for all of us.
I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment